[libcaca] Canadian developer sought

   Hello!

   As you all know, the libcaca team is developing state of the art
imaging algorithms for use both in libcaca and in other software. We
decided to create our own official lab: "Laboratoire d'Imagerie pour la
Bureautique et la Création Artistique" (LIBCA). The lab will focus on
academic and scientific research in the areas of computer vision, image
processing and artistic creation.

   Many team members are French. However, the state of academic research
in France is worrying and we do not expect any changes within the next
5 years, which is why we decided to rebase our lab in the other French-
speaking country: Canada. We are therefore seeking contacts in Canada
in order to expand our team. The first step would be to buy a domain
name for the lab website. It has been suggested to buy "libca.ca", which
seems reasonable as it gives proper credit to the wonderful country that
Canada is.

   If you are of legal age to buy a domain name in Canada and you are
interested in joining the team and help us build the best project ever,
or if you know someone who is, please let us know!

Best regards,
--
Sam.