[libcaca] WTFPL webpage blocked by censorware; also, relicensing

Hi,

Thank you very much for writing neercs and for licensing it under the WTFPL.  I
wanted to go to the license's webpage[*] and see if it really was a free
software license.  But when I tried, the DansGuardian censorware package told me
it blocked the page, and that the page exceeds the weighted phrase limit for
pornography.

^  [*].  http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/

Could you please edit the page so that DansGuardian won't block it anymore?
Alternatively, could you please relicense neercs under a more familiar license?
 I suggest the MIT License.  This is because it includes a good warranty
disclaimer, which is definitely worth having.

All the best,
--unforgettableid