[libcaca] libcaca 0.99.beta15

   Hello,

   I am happy to announce a new beta version of libcaca, version
0.99.beta15. This is an important step in the libcaca 1.0 development
process, because it merges back libcaca and libcucul. Now there is again
only libcaca. We hope this makes things clearer for everyone.

   The latest libcaca version can be downloaded here:

      http://caca.zoy.org/files/libcaca/libcaca-0.99.beta15.tar.gz

   We advise you to port your current applications to this new, unified
API. It should be a matter of replacing "cucul" with "caca" in your
source code.

   For more information about libcaca: http://caca.zoy.org/wiki/libcaca

Cheers,
--