[libcaca] Re: Moving to Trac, merging repositories

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008, Sam Hocevar wrote:

>    Also, since a Trac instance doesn't support more than one SVN
> repository, I am going to merge all the repositories again (libcaca,
> neercs, ttyvaders, toilet, cacatris, libpipi etc.). All commits will be
> reordered so you should expect breakage and you should do a clean SVN
> checkout afterwards.

   We're halfway through. The SVN repositories were properly merged, so
you should do a new checkout. The new SVN layout means that you can now
easily host your libcaca related projects: just create a new directory
at the SVN root.

   The SVN repositories are now:
     svn://svn.zoy.org/libcaca/libcaca
     svn://svn.zoy.org/libcaca/toilet
     svn://svn.zoy.org/libcaca/cacatris
     svn://svn.zoy.org/libcaca/ttyvaders
     svn://svn.zoy.org/libcaca/neercs
   ... and so on.

   The Trac system is currently at <http://libcaca-test.zoy.org/>.
Nothing is integrated yet, so please don't change anything, but you can
already have a look at the timeline or browse the source. If you have an
SVN account, it will work on the Trac as well.

Cheers,
--
Sam.